Contact the craft team
Expertise Events Pty Ltd
Telephone: 02 9452 7575
Fax: 02 9975 3707
Craft Events website: www.craftevents.com.au
Corporate website: http://expertiseevents.com.au/events/
Free call from New Zealand: 0800 102 589
OFFICE ADDRESS: 4/1 Skyline Place, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
POSTAL ADDRESS: PO Box 6053, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
About our craft events
- In 2018 we have 13 craft events in locations around Australia and New Zealand which have been running since 1994
- Our brands include the long-running (since 1994) Craft & Quilt Fair, the Stitches & Craft Show, our dedicated world-class quilting event – the Australasian Quilt Convention, and our dedicated Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo
- For more information on each brand, visit www.craftevents.com.au
About Expertise Events
- The combined staff experience is more than 200 years.
- 3,800 companies participate in our exhibitions each year, which in turn attract more than 600,000 visitors
- Now directly employs more than thirty-three (33) staff
- The only Australian exhibition company to have strong relationships with multiple major media outlets.
- Numerous innovative internet/web-based initiatives for both the client and provider have placed Expertise at the forefront of on-line interactivity.
- In support of the company owner’s strong belief in educating both the public and the events industry on how to exhibit successfully, we consistently mentor our exhibitors and event visitors with broad educational-based communication programs.
- Independently published books/guides, authored by Gary Fitz-Roy (Managing Director, Expertise Events) on the subject of exhibitions
- Championing and supporting the Australian craft industry including national craft guilds and associations.
- Annually contributes in excess of $400,000 in cash to community organisations and in kind more than $2,800,000
- Founded the Craft for Kids Foundation to supply craft materials to under-priviledged and disadvantaged children in Australia under the care of charitable organisations
- Sponsorship and support to a number of programs annually through the World Vision organisation aimed at aiding sustainable growth in underdeveloped countries.
- Organises at least one community-based event each year on a not-for-profit basis.