Categories for 2018
Nominations open to Australian craft businesses only. Winner awarded by public vote.
- Best Craft Retailer*
- Best Customer Service*
- Best Australian Craft Product or Service
- Best Craft Product or Service (made overseas, sold in Australia)
- Best Craft Educator
* Exhibitors booked into any 2018 Expertise Events’ craft event are automatically nominated in these two categories.
Nominations open to all Australian craft businesses (retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, designers, guilds, etc).
Winners awarded by a panel of independent experts.
- Best Craft Retailer: Established (before 2016)
- Best Craft Retailer: New (in business since 2016)
- Best New Craft Book (Australian author – published after June 2017)
How to Nominate
Nomination Guidelines, Criteria and Submission Inclusions
- Nominations close on May 31, 2018.
- Submissions are specific to the category you are entering.
- Nominating companies/individuals must be Australian-based craft retailers or wholesales/distributors – depending on the category.
- All the material is supplied on a confidential basis.
- Submissions with all supporting material must be received by the due date and it is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure this is received whether it is electronic or mail.
- Submissions need to be provided in high resolution.
- All printed material supplied in hard copy will not be returned.
- Ensure that all questions are specifically answered.
- Dot points may be used to cover answering the questions.
- For the Judges’ Choice the judges will award a point system where the winner will be based on the entrant with the most points.
- Finalists will be displayed on the awards website in the lead up to the announcement of the award winners.
- For the People’s Choice awards, the winners will be the business and individuals with the most number of votes. Finalists will be displayed on the awards website in the lead up to the announcement of the award winners.
- The judges’ decision is final and there will be no correspondence nor explanation given on why one entry won over another.
- The Awards will be presented at the official awards event between October 3 – 7, 2018 in Brisbane.